问答题 服务员:晚上好,先生,欢迎光临我们饭店。
Customer: Could you tell me what kind of rooms you have now?
服务员:我们饭店有单人间、双人间、套房和豪华套间。各种设施齐全。
Customer: Well, can I have a double room, please?
服务员:请问,您想在这儿住几天?
Customer: A week or so, from August 15th to 22nd. I"d like to have a quiet room if possible, not too close to the street.
服务员:让我查一下……可以,您可以住在1201房间。那间屋子面对后院。
Customer: What"s the rate please?
服务员:每天60美元,包括早餐。
Customer: All right, I"ll take it.
服务员:好的,先生,请填一下住宿登记表,姓名请大写。
Customer: (filling in the form) OK. Here you are.
服务员:麻烦您出示一下护照好吗?
Customer: Certainly.
服务员:请您收好护照,这是房间的钥匙。电梯就在右边,您的行李我会马上派人送上去。
Customer: Thanks. I want you to give me a morning call at six tomorrow as I will go to the Great Wall.
服务员:没问题,先生。祝您晚安。
【正确答案】
【答案解析】Receptionist: Good evening, sir. Welcome to our hotel.
客人:你们现在有什么房间?
Receptionist: We have single rooms, double rooms, ordinary suites and deluxe suites. They are fully equipped with all kinds of facilities.
客人:请给我一个双人间好吗?
Receptionist: How long would you like to stay in this hotel?
客人:一周左右。从8月15日到22日。如果可能,我想要一个安静点的房间,不要离街道太近。
Receptionist: Let me check. Yes, you can have Room 1201. That room faces the backyard.
客人:请问房费是多少?
Receptionist: $60 per day, including breakfast.
客人:我就要这间吧。
Receptionist: Well, sir, would you please fill in the registration form? Please capitalize your name.
客人:(填写表格)填好了,给你。
Receptionist: I am sorry, but can I see your passport as well?
客人:当然。
Receptionist: Here is your passport, you can put it away now. Here is your room key. Elevator is on your right. I will have your luggage sent up right away.
客人:谢谢。您明天早上6点叫醒我可以吗?因为我要去长城。
Receptionist: No problem, sir, Good night.